The world of Pokémon is about to become even more diverse and fascinating with the arrival of Pokémon Legends Arceus! Are you ready to explore an entirely new universe, populated by countless intriguing and powerful creatures?
This article will help you understand how many different forms of Pokémon you can find in this game. Discover the multitude of options available today!
Introduction to Pokemon Legends Arceus
Pokemon Legends Arceus is the latest installment in the Pokemon video game franchise and features a massive number of Pokemon to collect and battle with. The game takes place in the Sinnoh region, where players take on the role of a Pokemon Champion, traveling across Sinnoh and exploring its many towns, battling wild Pokemon and gym leaders, completing special tasks, winning battles, and eventually collecting all 8 Gym Badges. As a main storyline is taking place, players are also given access to legendary Pokemon from past generations scattered around Sinnoh.
This includes classic fan-favorites like Arceus, Dialga & Palkia, Giratina & Reshiram & Zekrom, as well as a host of never-before-seen legendary Pokemon unique to Legends Arceus. In total there are over 120 different forms of these legendary Pokemon available throughout the game. As if that wasn’t enough already some classic creatures have also been given new “regional” variants exclusive to Legends Arceus which further expand the collectible pool even further. With its expansive list of creatures players will surely be hunting for all these legendaries before becoming true Poke Champions!
How Many Pokémon in Legends Arceus
Pokemon Legends Arceus offers a variety of different types of Pokemon, ranging from normal to legendary. Players must capture these Pokemon in order to add them to their team and battle with them in the game. With more than 900 different types of Pokemon currently available, it can be difficult to understand the differences between them all. This guide will provide an overview of the various forms Pokemon can take in Legends Arceus.
- Normal Forms: Normal forms are typically seen frequently in Legends Arceus and aren’t particularly rare or powerful. These Pokemon often have basic move-sets, stats, and abilities but may also surprise players as they develop into something special as they level up.
- Gigantamax Forms: Gigantamax Forms are larger, more powerful versions of normal Form pokemon that have unique appearances, stats, movesets, and abilities compared to their regular form counterparts. These forms can only be found during specific raid battles or events and typically have very high attack power.
- Galar Regional Forms: The Galar region has its own unique set of Pokemon with special designs called Galar Regional Forms that are exclusive to this region; these designs are not seen anywhere else except for Legends Arceus games set in the Galar region. They generally have some type advantages over their normal form counterparts and may even gain access to new movesets or abilities when they level up which adds an extra layer of strength compared to other forms of the same pokemon species.
- Variant Color Forms: Variant color forms are alternate versions of existing pokemon species that appear with different colors or patterns than their standard-looking counterparts. These variants often possess slightly modified stats compared to standard versions as well as having access to some additional movesets that makes them especially useful against certain pokemon types or trainers during battle.
- Legendaries/Mythicals: Legendary/mythical pokemon appear extremely rarely in Legends Arceus games but offer some amazing feats when captured including incredibly strong stat numbers, devastating move sets, and unique abilities that help make them incredibly powerful allies on your team during battle scenarios where Team GO Rocket Grunts need defeated or EX Raids need taken on successfully by yourself and friends alike!
Legendary Pokemon in Legends Arceus
The newest expansion in the popular Pokemon game series, Pokemon Legends Arceus, features a variety of Legendary Pokemon which have been present in past Nintendo titles. These Legendary Pokemon are divided into two types: Primal Legends and Mythical Legends, both of which are exclusive to this new game release. The list of Legendary Pokemon is extensive, featuring familiar fan favorites such as Groudon and Kyogre as well as some new and unique additions like Zarude and Calyrex.
Here is a brief overview of each type:
- Primal Legends: Primal Legends are powerful, ancient Pokémon from ancient times. These Pokémon are said to possess primal power that combines the elements of land, sea, and sky often attributed to the gods. Examples include Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.
- Mythical Legends: Mythical legends resemble mythical creatures and feature special abilities not found in other Pokémon species. They were created by Arceus to help bring balance to the world. Examples include Victini, Meloetta, Magearna, Reshiram & Zekrom as well as Zarude & Calyrex.
Altogether there are 27 Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the new expansion set for Legends Arceus — 20 traditional Legendaries plus 7 Mythicals — making it one of the largest collections in any title so far!
Mythical Pokemon in Legends Arceus
Legends Arceus is set in the Sinnoh region and features several unique pokemon that cannot be found anywhere else. Mythical pokemon, which were first introduced in Generation IV, are legendary creatures that are extremely rare and powerful. In Legends Arceus, there are a total of eight Mythical Pokemon.
Each of these mythical pokemon can be obtained in different ways throughout the game. Arceus is considered to be the “God Pokemon” and is obtainable at the Hall of Origin after completing a difficult puzzle. The other seven mythical pokemon can each be obtained by encountering them during certain parts of the game or by completing specific tasks, such as participating in races or catching elusive Pokemon species.
Regional Variants in Legends Arceus
Although the world of Legends Arceus is vastly different from other Pokémon worlds, it still boasts a wide array of unique creatures for players to catch, train and battle. The regional variants found in this Pokémon game are some of its most iconic additions, offering new and returning players a more customized experience.
The regional variants themselves vary in appearance and ability sets, which add another layer of complexity to the game’s design. For example, some Pokémon will only appear if they are found within their designated region while others may have altered stats or moves compared to their normal form. Furthermore, some regional variants may exist solely as part of legendaries while others are available as both wild monsters and rewards from gym leaders or rival battles. Each region in Legends Arceus has 12 possible variations for a total of 288 Pokémon that can be caught with exclusions like legendary encounters.
These include variants on Alomomola, Phanpy and Ponyta that take on completely new elements like typing or special abilities which can either be discovered by exploring the wilderness or obtained through Mystery Gifts and more. As each player works to complete their Pokédex, they will no doubt come across some unique creatures exclusive to this particular title!
Shiny Pokemon in Legends Arceus
In the upcoming game, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, trainers will have the chance to capture the elusive Shiny Pokemon. Shiny Pokemon are rare alternate color variants of existing Pokemon and they have captivated fans of the series since their introduction in generation two of the main series games. Shiny Pokemon in Legends Arceus come with a range of characteristics that make them significantly different from their non-shiny counterparts. Not only are they more visually distinct with sparkles on their model texture, but they also usually carry higher stats than similar Pokémon of a different form.
It is uncertain how often Shiny Pokémon will appear in Legends Arceus, but it’s possible that trainers will be able to encounter them more often if they use certain lures or items. Legends Arceus is set to include an impressive selection of 800 different types and forms of Pokémon from various generations. That makes it one of the biggest games in terms of sheer content available in the franchise so far, making sure that players certainly won’t run out of things to do during their adventure! This means that aside from tracking down shiny Pokémon, there is also plenty else for players to explore as well – such as mega evolutions, alolan forms and many other features exclusive to this pocket monster game!
Gigantamax Pokemon in Legends Arceus
Gigantamax Pokémon are an extremely rare form of Pokémon found in the Legends Arceus version of the game. A Gigantamax Pokémon is a much bigger and stronger version of its specific species, with different abilities and moves than any other form. Gigantamax Pokémon can only be obtained by encountering them in Max Raid Battles, with all Gigantamax forms acting in their respective roles depending on the group of four trainers tackling them.
In the Legends Arceus version there are a total of 15 different Gigantamax individuals for each species, including Eevee, Pikachu and Meowth alike. These powerful giants offer overwhelming power with their enhanced G-Max move as well as improved stats beyond a typical Dynamaxing Pokemon. As such, they have garnered significant attention among many players looking for a challenge or an advantage against powerful opponents. While some Trainers may be able to obtain more than one of these giant creatures during their exploration Kalos, it’s typically very challenging hoping to get all fifteen from Max Raids as very few are found on each given day.
In conclusion, there are a total of 401 different species of Pokémon found in the game Pokemon Legends: Arceus. These include the original 151 Pokémon from the previous games, as well as Generation II evolutions, Alolan Forms and unique Legendary Pokémon that are exclusive to this title.
In addition to these creatures, there is also an extensive list of shiny forms available for each species. Whether you’re up for a challenge or just want to collect them all, Pokemon Legends: Arceus is sure to have something for everyone!